Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

MORE FAVORITE THINGS

I'm partial to aqua anything, although the faded white on the
other side is very charming.  A Very Vintage find that was in
an earlier post as part of a vignette.

The mirror is part of a set that I painted aqua--what a surprise!
Large bucket on right is at Yesterdays in Alexandria, the small
firkin on the shabby drawer at Exit 55,  Fergus Falls.

Had a difficult time parting with this French, shabby, country
basket with the neat design. from Main Street Antiques in
Hutchinson.  Now at Yesterdays. 

How fun are the large rusty hooks hanging on the wire basket. 
Also love the enormous spring----perfect on a desk to hold papers.
Metal clip boards another handy industrial touch for a home office.
All from Main Street Antiques in Hutchinson.
I'D LIKE TO WELCOME THE NEW FOLLOWERS WHO JOINED THIS BLOG!  LOVE TO HAVE YOU HERE, AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORIES OF THIS AND THAT.  PLANNING TO ATTEND AN AUCTION TOMORROW BUT GIVEN THE WEATHER FORECAST, MAYBE NOT.  HERE ARE A FEW MORE PIX OF SOME OF THE THINGS I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE  RECENTLY  AND NOW WILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH SHOP SOME OF IT GOES TO. FINALLY GOT A NEW CAMERA TODAY SO AM ANXIOUS TO TEST IT.   ENJOY THE NEW VIEWS.

3 comments:

  1. OM Gosh.. that basket is gorgeous!! I would not have wanted to part with it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....love that little French basket. That would have been a hard one to let go. I usually have to keep them around for a bit before I can release them.
    Have a great evening!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Imirror. I, too, am partial to anything aqua.

    Thanks for your visit today and for your comment. I look forward to following you and seeing your treasures.

    ReplyDelete